Let me introduce myself. My name is Valentine. I lived in Rome during the third century. That was long, long ago! At that time, Rome was ruled by an emperor named Claudius. I didn't like Emperor Claudius, and I wasn't the only one! A lot of people shared my feelings.
Text from http://www.isabelperez.com/
Now answer the questions:
1. What was the name of the emperor?
2. Where and when did Valentine live?
3. When did he die?
4. What was the emperor's crazy idea? Why?
5. What did Valentine do?
6. What was Valentine's job?
7. Was Valentine sent to prison?
8. What was his punishment?
9. What happened while Valentine was in prison?
10. Which words did he write at the end of his note?
Have you finished?
Now, it's time to play.
Click on the links on the right column
Happy Saint Valentine's Day!